The MXL-CPHY-DPHY is a high-frequency low-power, low-cost, MIPI physical Layer. The PHY can be configured as either a C-PHY or D-PHY. In either configuration, it can be used as a transmitter or receiver. In the D-PHY mode it can be configured as a MIPI Master or Slave supporting camera interface CSI-2 v1.2 and display interface DSI v1.3. Additional optimized configurations for the transmitter and receiver are also available, providing smaller area and higher performance.
Running up to 1 Gsps
Running up to 1.5 Gsps
Running up to 2.5 Gsps
The Mixel C-PHY/D-PHY Combo Features:
- Dual mode PHY can support C-PHYSM and D-PHYSM
- Supports MIPI® Specification for D-PHY Version 1.2.
- Supports MIPI® Specification for C-PHY Version 1.0.
- Four Lane in D-PHY mode.
- Three Lane in C-PHY mode.
- Supports both high speed and low-power modes.
- 80 Mbps to 1.5 Gbps data rate per lane in D-PHY mode without DeSkew calibration.
- Up to 2.5 Gbps data rate per lane in D-PHY mode with DeSkew calibration.
- 80 Msps to 2.5 Gsps symbol rate per lane in C-PHY high speed mode.
- Equivalent to 182.8 Mbps to 5.714 Gbps per lane in C-PHY high speed mode.
- 10 Mbps data rate in low-power mode.
- Low power dissipation.
- Loopback testability support.
- Optional resistance termination calibrator.
- DeSkew calibration support in D-PHY.