Mixel is hiring.
Mixel is seeking exceptional, self-driven, team members who are eager to work on cutting edge projects utilizing the latest technologies and tools. If you have Mixed-Signal experience and project management experience, besides being motivated, energetic, and eager to grow in your profession, then come join our team at Mixel and experience working with teams from Silicon Valley and customers around the globe.
Successful applicants will work with highly experienced engineers on the ground floor of a growing company, developing IP cores in the areas of high-performance, low-power PHYs.
Play a critical part in Mixel’s next phase of growth and contribute to its long term success. This can be an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the right candidate, and can rapidly lead to larger responsibilities and rewards. Work with Mixed-signal Engineers with decades of experience, on exciting projects designing Mixed-signal CMOS IP cores and Integrated Circuits.
Join Mixel and see your designs working in new and exciting commercially available products. We are enabling the next generation of mobile platforms, IoT, automotive, and wearable.
If you are an intelligent, motivated, and hardworking engineer that would like to be part of an outstanding team, and would enjoy working in an exciting, friendly, professional, fast-paced, and technically challenging environment, then we urge you to email us your resume.
About the Job
- Participate in design, porting, layout, layout review, verification and enhancement of mixed-signal circuits such as PLLs, DLL, Transceivers, PHYs, CDRs, Bias circuits and related blocks.
- Contribute as a team player in development and design of products targeting most exciting market segments such as VR, AR, IoT and Automotive and strive to achieve first-time silicon success.
- Work in close cooperation with System Architects, Chip Architects, Digital IC designers and Physical IC Designers, Senior mixed-signal designers and Project Manager to deliver in time and according to required specifications.
- Generate the required documentation and contribute to the validation and debugging of the fabricated silicon.
- Work independently and methodically on analyzing design, tool, and technology problems, identifying best solutions, and implementing the solutions in a repeatable fashion that integrates well within the implementation flow.
- Meet strict quality and schedule requirements.
- Produce exceptional results as an individual and team contributor.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering.
- 0-4 Years of experience in Mixed Signal IC design.
- SerDes, PLL, and CDR experience is a plus.
- MIPI and DDR PHY design experience is a plus.