The MXL4254A is a silicon proven Quad Gigabit SerDes implemented in digital CMOS technology. Each of the four channels supports data rate up to 4.25 Gbps.
It is compatible with router-backplane links, PCI Express, SATA, RapidIO, 10 Gbps Ethernet (XAUI), FibreChannel, SFI-5, SPI-5, and other communication applications.
The Mixel 4254 Features:
- 1.0 to 4.25 Gbps operation per channel
- 1.2V power supply, CMOS design
- Low power dissipation
- Minimal external components
- Programmable voltage output swing at high-speed serial output
- Programmable integrated termination resistors in transmitter and receiver.
- Programmable Tx pre-emphasis and Rx post-equalization
- Local and remote serial loop-back capability
- Modular design to facilitate customization and process migration
- Can be easily integrated into multiple Quads